Excalibur 3900B 9 Tray Deluxe Dehydrator, Black description
Excalibur 3900B 9 Tray Excalibur Black
The 3900B Deluxe Dehydrator by Excalibur comes with 9 trays and a total of 15 square feet of drying space. The adjustable thermostat temperature control ranges from 95 to 155 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to dehydrate meat for jerky. The fan, heating element and thermostat are in the back of the unit, so cool air is drawn in, heated and then distributed evenly over each tray. This patented Parallex Horizontal Airflow is exclusive to Excalibur and helps the food dehydrate faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better – all without manual tray rotation. Since 1973, Excalibur has been made in Sacramento, California. Over the years, Excalibur has taken the lead in advancements related to the mechanics of dehydration including air flow, heating dynamics, and materials.
Any dehydrator will dry food. An Excalibur dries safer, better, and faster, thanks to Excalibur's patented Hyperwave Fluctuation technology. Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat, which can cause"case hardening." Ordinary dehydrators create a dry surface with moisture trapped inside – the perfect environment for yeast, mold and bacteria growth. With the Excalibur Hyperwave Fluctuation technology, the temperature fluctuates up and down to prevent this from happening. When the air temperature fluctuates up, the food's surface moisture evaporates; then, when the air temperature fluctuates down, the the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. This keeps the food temperature low enough to keep the enzymes active, but the air temperature gets high enough to dry food and overcome yeast, mold, and spoilage.
- 9 trays and 15 square feet of drying space.
- No moving food or trays during dehydration.
- Adjustable Thermostat 95 to 155 degrees Fahrenheit. Safe to dry meat for jerky.
- Accurate temperature controls to dry fruits, vegetables, meats, flowers, herbs, pet treats, arts & crafts.
- Dehydrate faster with square trays that hold more food.
- Remove trays as needed to increase the height needed to dehydrate bulky items or raise dough.
- 7-inch fan, 600 watts. Unit Dimensions: 12-1/2 H x 17 W x 19 D (inches)
User reviews for Excalibur 3900B 9 Tray Deluxe Dehydrator, Black -
Excalibur 3900B 9 Tray Deluxe Dehydrator, Black features
- 9-Tray dehydrator, 15 square feet of drying space
- Built in on/off switch
- Great for large families and gardens
- Includes adjustable thermostat
- Easy to clean Polyscreen tray inserts